The most difficult times for many of us are the ones we give ourselves.
― Pema Chödrön
Book TA as a Speaker
What’s TA Climbing Next?
- RT @ParticipACTION: Kids spend 7.5 hrs in front of a screen every day. #Letsgetmoving! #kidshealth #screentime http://t.co/qizP2ar0eh 5 minutes ago
- RT @Alex_Verbeek: Roz Savage rowed across three oceans by herself ow.ly/3txXf7 @rozsavage #Yale #YWF http://t.co/T6OWItgw9L 14 hours ago
- RT @TheEllenShow: .@Tim_Cook, CEO of one of the biggest companies on Earth, is proud to be gay. And I’m proud of him. ellen.tv/1sLYIDt 14 hours ago
- RT @CBCNews: Wheelchair-bound high school athletes get an even break ift.tt/1vkDYV8 http://t.co/dYKkmfXF3K 18 hours ago
- RT @leavenotrace: Be like Bigfoot and pick up trash! #SubaruLeaveNoTrace http://t.co/XveBo7cb6v 18 hours ago
TA’s Recent Blog Posts
- D is for Dark & Deary: Ama Dablam #14
- Visual Soliloquy #1045 You do not need to know precisely what is happening, or exactly where it is all going. What you need is to recognize the possibilities and challenges offered by the present moment…
- A is for Anxiety: Ama Dablam #13
- Visual Soliloquy #1044 In moments of stillness, there are glimpses of possibility…
- Visual Soliloquy #1043 Practice is the hardest part of learning, and training is the essence of transformation…
TA's Adventures that MoveAconcagua Ama Dablam Aoraki/Mount Cook Buddhism Canoe Canyons Denali Elbrus Elbrus-06 Everest-007 Everest 3.0 Everest 2010 Find Your Fit Great Big Walk Great Himalaya Trail Gunnbjørn Fjeld Highest Peak Kilimanjaro Life Loca-venturing Logan Memorial University Mera & Island Motorcycles Newfoundland Ojos Orizaba Photo Gallery Photography Pumori Sea Kayak Ski Slackline Tajumulco Tibet Bike Toubkal Video Vinson Visual Soliloquy Water
Blog Tags2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 Aconcagua Antarctica Antigua Atlas Mountains Breast Cancer Buddhism Buddhist Learning Chile Churchill River climb Climb for Awareness Donate Elbrus Climb for my Dad Everest Everest 2010 expedition Eyes of the Spirit Find Your Fit Flat Stanley GHT Go for Greenland Grand Canyon Great Himalaya Trail Greenland Guatemala Hat Trick of the Americas hockey Iceland Karuna Kilimanjaro Labrador Lojong Slogans Mexico Mista Shipu Morocco mountain mountain of learning Mountains of Morocco Nature Nepal Newfoundland NOLS north Africa Notakwanon River Ojos Oma peak photography polar Post by Voice prostate cancer Quotes School Curriculum Seven Summits Signal Hill St. John's Tibet Tire Pull train training Travel trek Twillingate vanilla dip video Vietnam Vinson What's TA Climbing Next? WOKies Yamaha XT 250
- TA Loeffler on D is for Dark & Deary: Ama Dablam #14
- Jill Upton on D is for Dark & Deary: Ama Dablam #14
- Julianna on Visual Soliloquy #1044 In moments of stillness, there are glimpses of possibility…
- TA Loeffler on Visual Soliloquy #1036 Fall has always been my favourite season. The time when everything bursts with its last beauty, as if nature had been saving up all year for the grand finale..
- Trien Wissink on Visual Soliloquy #1036 Fall has always been my favourite season. The time when everything bursts with its last beauty, as if nature had been saving up all year for the grand finale..
TA’s Photo Galleries