Sadness flies on the wings of the morning and out of the heart of darkness comes the light.
Book TA as a Speaker
What’s TA Climbing Next?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
TA’s Recent Blog Posts
- Visual Soliloquy #1026 Waking up this morning, I smile. Twenty-four brand new hours are before me. I vow to live fully in each moment…
- M is for Morning Mind: Ama Dablam #10
- Visual Soliloquy #1025 When you reach for the stars, you are reaching for the farthest thing out there. When you reach deep into yourself, it is the same thing…
- Visual Soliloquy #1024 Work. Don’t Think. Relax…
- Visual Soliloquy #1023 There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle…
TA's Adventures that MoveAconcagua Ama Dablam Aoraki/Mount Cook Buddhism Canoe Canyons Denali Elbrus Elbrus-06 Everest-007 Everest 3.0 Everest 2010 Find Your Fit Great Big Walk Great Himalaya Trail Gunnbjørn Fjeld Highest Peak Kilimanjaro Life Loca-venturing Logan Memorial University Mera & Island Motorcycles Newfoundland Ojos Orizaba Photo Gallery Photography Pumori Sea Kayak Ski Slackline Tajumulco Tibet Bike Toubkal Video Vinson Visual Soliloquy Water
Blog Tags2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 Aconcagua Antarctica Antigua Atlas Mountains Breast Cancer Buddhism Buddhist Learning Chile Churchill River climb Climb for Awareness Donate Elbrus Climb for my Dad Everest Everest 2010 expedition Eyes of the Spirit Find Your Fit Flat Stanley GHT Go for Greenland Grand Canyon Great Himalaya Trail Greenland Guatemala Hat Trick of the Americas hockey Iceland Karuna Kilimanjaro Labrador Lojong Slogans Mexico Mista Shipu Morocco mountain mountain of learning Mountains of Morocco Nature Nepal Newfoundland NOLS north Africa Notakwanon River Ojos Oma peak photography polar Post by Voice prostate cancer Quotes School Curriculum Seven Summits Signal Hill St. John's Tibet Tire Pull train training Travel trek Twillingate vanilla dip video Vietnam Vinson What's TA Climbing Next? WOKies Yamaha XT 250
- TA Loeffler on L is for Life: Ama Dablam #9
- Trudy Veitch on B is for Back at It: Ama Dablam #5
- Trudy Veitch on L is for Life: Ama Dablam #9
- TA Loeffler on Visual Soliloquy #1008 I have found that among its other benefits, giving liberates the soul of the giver…
- Trudy Veitch on Visual Soliloquy #1008 I have found that among its other benefits, giving liberates the soul of the giver…
TA’s Photo Galleries