Often while traveling with a camera we arrive just as the sun slips over the horizon of a moment, too late to expose film, only time enough to expose our hearts.
Book TA as a Speaker
TA’s Latest Adventure
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
TA’s Recent Blog Posts
- Visual Soliloquy #1081 Without leaps of imagination or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all is a form of planning…
- Visual Soliloquy #1081 Though you can love what you do not master, you cannot master what you do not love…
- Visual Soliloquy #1080 Life is not a solo act. It’s a huge collaboration, and we all need to assemble around us the people who care about us and support us…
- Visual Soliloquy #1079 Anyone who has lost track of time…
- Visual Soliloquy #1078 Human beings are made up of flesh and blood, and a miracle fibre called courage…
TA's Adventures that MoveAconcagua Ama Dablam Aoraki/Mount Cook Buddhism Canoe Canyons Denali Elbrus Elbrus-06 Everest-007 Everest 3.0 Everest 2010 Find Your Fit Great Big Walk Great Himalaya Trail Gunnbjørn Fjeld Highest Peak Kilimanjaro Life Loca-venturing Logan Memorial University Mera & Island Motorcycles Newfoundland Ojos Orizaba Photo Gallery Photography Pumori Sea Kayak Ski Slackline Tajumulco Tibet Bike Toubkal Video Vinson Visual Soliloquy Water
Blog Tags2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 Aconcagua Antarctica Antigua Atlas Mountains Bonavista Bay Breast Cancer Buddhism Buddhist Learning Chile Churchill River climb Climb for Awareness Elbrus Climb for my Dad Everest Everest 2010 expedition Eyes of the Spirit Find Your Fit Flat Stanley GHT Go for Greenland Grand Canyon Great Himalaya Trail Greenland Guatemala Hat Trick of the Americas Iceland Karuna Kilimanjaro Labrador Lojong Slogans Mexico Mista Shipu Morocco mountain mountain of learning Mountains of Morocco Nature Nepal Newfoundland NOLS north Africa Notakwanon River Ojos Oma peak photography polar Post by Voice prostate cancer Quotes School Curriculum sea kayaking Seven Summits Signal Hill St. John's Tibet Tire Pull train training Travel trek Twillingate vanilla dip Vietnam Vinson What's TA Climbing Next? WOKies Yamaha XT 250
TA’s Photo Galleries