I can’t believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. – Lou Holtz
Book TA as a Speaker
What’s TA Climbing Next?
- RT @eddiebauer: #Hi5_FA @EdViesturs topping out on Geneva Spur en route to Camp IV on South Col of Everest, 2009. p: @jakenorton http://t.c… 16 hours ago
- RT @GreenTeacherMag: If #takemeoutsideday has motivated you to do more outside the classroom, sign up for our next webinar here: http://t.c… 18 hours ago
- Happy #TakeMeOutside Day. I started on Signal Hill & then hauled bags of leaves. How will you take it outside today? http://t.co/oZ3LOBVer5 18 hours ago
- RT @adventurevida: 10 Questions: We talk to runner Dan Berlin on running rim to rim to rim...while being blind. adv-jour.nl/1yHWM4q http… 22 hours ago
- RT @MarkFLeather: Children 'prefer to play outdoors than watch TV' bbc.in/133kOfM - Really - no kidding.. #outdoorlearning #MarjonO… 22 hours ago
TA’s Recent Blog Posts
- Visual Soliloquy #1045 You do not need to know precisely what is happening, or exactly where it is all going. What you need is to recognize the possibilities and challenges offered by the present moment…
- A is for Anxiety: Ama Dablam #13
- Visual Soliloquy #1044 In moments of stillness, there are glimpses of possibility…
- Visual Soliloquy #1043 Practice is the hardest part of learning, and training is the essence of transformation…
- Visual Soliloquy #1042 A story has no beginning or end: arbitrarily one chooses that moment of experience from which to look back or from which to look ahead…
TA's Adventures that MoveAconcagua Ama Dablam Aoraki/Mount Cook Buddhism Canoe Canyons Denali Elbrus Elbrus-06 Everest-007 Everest 3.0 Everest 2010 Find Your Fit Great Big Walk Great Himalaya Trail Gunnbjørn Fjeld Highest Peak Kilimanjaro Life Loca-venturing Logan Memorial University Mera & Island Motorcycles Newfoundland Ojos Orizaba Photo Gallery Photography Pumori Sea Kayak Ski Slackline Tajumulco Tibet Bike Toubkal Video Vinson Visual Soliloquy Water
Blog Tags2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 Aconcagua Antarctica Antigua Atlas Mountains Breast Cancer Buddhism Buddhist Learning Chile Churchill River climb Climb for Awareness Donate Elbrus Climb for my Dad Everest Everest 2010 expedition Eyes of the Spirit Find Your Fit Flat Stanley GHT Go for Greenland Grand Canyon Great Himalaya Trail Greenland Guatemala Hat Trick of the Americas hockey Iceland Karuna Kilimanjaro Labrador Lojong Slogans Mexico Mista Shipu Morocco mountain mountain of learning Mountains of Morocco Nature Nepal Newfoundland NOLS north Africa Notakwanon River Ojos Oma peak photography polar Post by Voice prostate cancer Quotes School Curriculum Seven Summits Signal Hill St. John's Tibet Tire Pull train training Travel trek Twillingate vanilla dip video Vietnam Vinson What's TA Climbing Next? WOKies Yamaha XT 250
- Julianna on Visual Soliloquy #1044 In moments of stillness, there are glimpses of possibility…
- TA Loeffler on Visual Soliloquy #1036 Fall has always been my favourite season. The time when everything bursts with its last beauty, as if nature had been saving up all year for the grand finale..
- Trien Wissink on Visual Soliloquy #1036 Fall has always been my favourite season. The time when everything bursts with its last beauty, as if nature had been saving up all year for the grand finale..
- carolyn paul on Visual Soliloquy #1034 Chase down your passion like it’s the last bus of the night…
- TA Loeffler on M is for Morne, Gros Morne: Ama Dablam #11
TA’s Photo Galleries