What’s TA Climbing Next II? Clue 7

OK…thinking that I need to get a bit more concrete with the clues…here’s a chance to put two and two together to come up with peak number two…or at least a significant clue towards peak/high point number two…guess away!

This entry was posted in Everest 3.0 and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to What’s TA Climbing Next II? Clue 7

1. Carla Quirke says:

after more research here I go again: Aiguille des Glaciers, Aigulle Verte, Mont Blanc.Carla

• TA Loeffler says:

The Verte/green in the original flag clue is a good try…but no…look at what is circled in Clue 7…can you draw something out from those…put the two pieces together to get the name of the second high point on my list for spring/summer. Still one right.

2. Shelagh Egar says:

Would you perhaps be climbing down, rather than up? Gouffre de Padirac.

3. Trien Wissink says:

You have a couple of tattoo’s, the latest one being a dragon I think. Trying to put all the pieces together. Could the second one be Shanzidou of the Jade Dragon Snow Mountain? It is the highest mountainous region among the Yunlin mountain chain; it is also the mountain of the lowest latitude in the Northern Hemisphere with glacier. The mountain is formed by 13 mountains with the average height of over 5000 meters (3.105 miles); its peak mountain named Shanzidou which is as steep as a fan, with a height of 5596 meters (3.48 miles). The Jade Dragon Snow Mountain is honored as the holy mountain in Naxi ethnic group; they think the mountain is the incarnation of their guardian.

• TA Loeffler says:

Wow…I have missed you in this contest…you’re good! Now that is some detective work but it is giving me, by far, way too much credit. Sounds like a wicked cool mountain-I’ll have to look it up considering it’s name and since I’m currently big on dragons…but alas…the second one isn’t that far away in distance…think back to the little blue penguin…what’s circled in both animal pics?

4. Carla Quirke says:

Here I go again” piz corvatsch, schwarzhorn, mont blanc.Carla

5. Shelagh Egar says:

In case it might help someone else, I was thinking “cave” and “art” when I looked at those two photos. (It didn’t help me!)

6. Shelagh Egar says:

Mer de Glace – Chamonix Mont-Blanc?

• TA Loeffler says:

Mont Blanc is the third high point indeed…nice touch with the Mer de Glace but once again I’ve been given way too much credit…look literally at the clues… 🙂

7. Trien says:

Yding-skovhoj is the highest point in Denmark at less than 200m. I am very doubtful but can this possibly be #2 followed by Mont Blanc.

• TA Loeffler says:

You done it! Put the “den” and the “mark” together to reveal the climbing plan. I’m attending a conference in Denmark which is what got me to Europe…it’s not high…but it is a country high point! Congrats Trien…you’ve solved the latest “What’s TA Climbing Next?”

8. Trien says:

That was a tough one! I am sure others were thinking Denmark too but dismissed it as being too easy. This was a good one to add to the puzzle to throw us off. Well just like geocaching it’s good to have some easy park and grabs along the way!!! That was fun 🙂