Expedition Itinerary Plan for Day 5:
A long day mostly uphill to cross the Zatrwa La (4600m) and descend to Tuli Kharka a high pasture above the Hinku valley. Camp (4320m).
Fun Fact of the Day
DID YOU KNOW?
Nepal experiences a monsoon season which runs from the end of June to mid September during which 80% of the annual rain falls.
– If the group is really big, split them into smaller groups. Too many people in a human knot can make the activity extremely difficult. Groups of 10-12 are ideal.
– Arrange group members in a circle, standing shoulder to shoulder.
– Tell everyone to put their right hand up in the air, and then grab the hand of someone across the circle from them.
– Everyone then puts their left hand up in the air and grabs the hand of a different person.
– Check to make sure that everyone is holding the hands of two different people and that they are not holding hands with someone directly next to them.
– Tell group members to untangle themselves to make a circle without breaking the chain of hands.
– If group members break the chain they need to start over.
How could you make the activity harder? How could you make it easier? Why is communication so important?