To Cave Camp (5665m)
We will be monitoring the weather conditions at this stage to be prepared for our pass crossing. Cave camp is set high and puts us in a good position to assess conditions for our Tashi Labsta crossing.
Quote for the Day
In every walk with nature one receives far more than one seeks. ~John Muir
Did You Know?
While the predominant religion is reported to be Hindu in Nepal (approximately 80 percent of population), much of the population openly par take in both Hindu and Buddhist practices, with no emphasis or discrimination as to what religion one technically belongs to. Thus, Nepal has become known for its high degree of religious tolerance.
Find Your Fit Fact
Struggling to fall asleep? Or to stay asleep? Regular physical activity can help you fall asleep faster and deepen your sleep. Just don’t exercise too close to bedtime, or you may be too energized to fall asleep.
Activity Suggestion: Avalanche Tag
Materials Needed: None
– Select 1 student to be “it”, have them stand in the center of the gymnasium
– The rest of the class is lined across one end line of the general space
– The task of the students is to avoid the human “avalanche” located in the center of the gym and try to make it to safety on the other side
– On go, students must run to the other side of the gym without being touched by the “avalanche”
– If they are tagged, they must stand exactly where they were tagged, and help the “avalanche” in catching people.
– The other “avalanches”, however, can not move their feet.
– The game ends when everyone has been tagged.