What’s TA Climbing Next? Clue #1

So after months of hemming and hawing, sorting and sighing, planning and proposing, looking and logisticating…I’ve finally decided what to climb next BUT I’m not telling just yet. In the spirit of fun and frivolity, I’ll release a photo clue each day and readers can guess. First correct guess will get a souvenir from the climb. Post your guess to the comments section below. The climb is occurring in December.

This entry was posted in Photography, Visual Soliloquy and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to What’s TA Climbing Next? Clue #1

1. Liane Penny says:

Mt. Rainier!

• TA Loeffler says:

Lianne,

Excellent guess…and a winter ascent of Rainer would be an sweet objective…Rainier might make next summer’s schedule but it’s not the one for this December. Thanks for guessing.

TA

2. Carla Quirke says:

I guess that it is Carstensz pryamid.Carla

• TA Loeffler says:

Hi Karla,

Good guess and I’d love to be heading out to climb Carstensz Pyramid or Puncak Jaya as it is locally known…but alas…not quite yet time on that one either. Thanks for guessing. TA

3. Rick Sladewski says:

I’ll say Fitzroy as a totally random guess.

By the way, if you ever make a winter attempt on Rainier via the Gibraltar Ledges route, I would be interested. The park service recommends a minimum party size of 4 for winter climbs.

Rick

• TA Loeffler says:

Thanks Rick. Not the one but I must say this process may be hazardous…in that, it keeps introducing interesting climbs to the list! Thanks for guessing. If a winter Rainer comes to pass, I’ll let you know.

TA

4. priya singh says:

Not fair..I am dying to know!

5. Joanne says: