What’s TA Climbing Next? Clue #2

We all know I love hockey.  Probably more than I love climbing mountains (but don’t tell anyone).  I usually like to play forward but on Fridays I play D.  I love to score but even more, I love to deliver a perfect pass.  Someday I’ll have to get to one of those racing events in Quebec where they skate down mountains in luge-like tracks…until then, I’m glad to say I have a new climb in my future and I invite you to guess which.  I’ll release a photo clue each day and readers can guess. First correct guess will get a souvenir from the climb. Post your guess to the comments section below. The climb is occurring in December.

This entry was posted in Photography, Visual Soliloquy and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to What’s TA Climbing Next? Clue #2

1. Shelagh Egar says:

Crosby Mountain?

• TA Loeffler says:

Great guess…but no. Gotta link the two clues together…and they may be a bit obscure so it may take a few more clues…Thanks, TA

2. Liane Penny says:

Mt Rainier – said it first, sticking to it!! 😉

3. Mona says:

I’m looking at the first clue and the main focus is the apple . The next clue I’m looking at the bin with capitals on it. This is pretty far fetched so i thought a washington apple and the capitals . Mts in washington . There are 2 Mt. Rainier and Mt. Adams.
    I’m going to say Mt Rainier in Washington only because its higher.

• TA Loeffler says:

I’m liking how you’re thinking-starting to put the pieces together-that’s indeed critical but Rainier’s not the one…though it’s coming up often enough that I may have to put it on the list!

4. Trudy Veitch says:

Well I figure it’s a mountain to climb from the first clue… and it has a connection with Sidney Crosbie who scored the winning goal of the olympics in Vancouver, and the team portrayed in the photo with Sidney is the Washington Capitals, but the Washington you may be looking for could be Mount Washington, which is very near Vancouver???

Are you planning to climb the highest peak in the north eastern United States… Mt. Washington??

• TA Loeffler says:

Hey Trudy-you’re working it…figuring out what the first mountain is might help…and what’s on the go on the ice? Mt Washington is a peak I’ve always wanted to do-especially in winter-people often use it as a training climb for Denali or Everest-its summit has some of the most outrageous winter weather!!! Excellent guess but no…it’s not Mount Washington!