What’s TA Climbing Next? Clue #3

OK. I know many of you are dying to know. Feeling impatient and wanting me to just spill the beans. Here is another clue to help you guess what I am climbing next…put all the pieces together from the images and make a guess. First correct guess will get a souvenir from the climb. Post your guess to the comments section below. The climb is occurring in December.

This entry was posted in Photography, Visual Soliloquy and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to What’s TA Climbing Next? Clue #3

1. Sherry Agriesti says:

Hi T.A. ,

I am basing my answer solely on Clue#3, so don’t laugh too hard when I say Macchu Picchu! Wherever you are climbing in December, the best of luck!

2. Liane Penny says:

Mt Rainier! — Strato-Volcano.

3. Maureen Ellsworth says:

Mount Adams in Washington???

4. Liane Penny says:

Sorry TA – I only JUST saw that my first guess was wrong (drat!). I’m changing my guess!! Still sticking with Washington, though — Mount Adams.

5. Janet Fradsham says:

Would it be Dhulagiri Mountain???????? This climb is near the Apple capital of Nepal in Marpha. “Apple”, “Capital”, “Trek”
    Sounds good!!! Janet

• TA Loeffler says:

Janet-wow-truly impressive…you’re working it now…the Big D may hit the list but I’ll attempt it in a spring or fall season first before winter…but you are starting to get the idea that the clues need to add up!

6. Valerie Casey says:

I’m thinking a vulcan so volcano? And has lowland vegetation, then surrounded by glaciers. Maybe Mount Kilimanjaro?

• TA Loeffler says:

Getting warm…nice touch putting the Vulcan together with volcano but the one you are looking for is not Kilimanjaro…I climbed it in June of 2008…an amazing experience with a group of women called the WOKies (Women of Kilimanjaro). All ten of us reached the summit and our matriarch of the group was 60 at the time! Click on the word Kilimanjaro in the bubble list to read more about that climb!

7. Carla Quirke says:

Here is my next guess: Volcan Cofre De Petro.Carla

8. Mona says:

Is it Vulcan Mountain in Ferry County Washington

9. Trien Wissink says:

My next guess is the Three Sisters, three volcanic peaks of the Cascade Volcanic Arc and the Cascade Range in Oregon, each of which exceeds 10,000 ft (3,048 m) in elevation. The North Sister (the beast) is most dangerous and best climbed when there is ice and snow and that could be December 🙂

• TA Loeffler says:

Again, excellent job of adding to my climbing list…but the Three Sisters will just have to wait…and remember, your sister is coming with me…she’s not that much of a fan for ice and snow!

10. Tracy Bannier says:

I’m going to guess Mount Teide in Spain? The Spanish translation you mentioned above?

11. Mona says:

Is it the Volcan de Fuego de Colima. I’m thinking there is no snow or ice involved so it has to be somewhere warm.

• TA Loeffler says:

Mona,

“The Colima Volcano is currently one of the most active volcanoes in Mexico and in North America. It has erupted more than 40 times since 1576.” Hadn’t heard of that one but sounds like an exciting volcano! You’re getting warmer with every guess!

• TA Loeffler says: