Expedition Itinerary Plan for Day 4:
Acclimatization day. We make a trek up to around 4000 metres giving views over the Dudh Khosi Valley and across to the Atwra La pass. We return to Chutanga. Camp.
Fun Fact of the Day
DID YOU KNOW?
While the predominant religion is reported to be Hindu in Nepal (approximately 80 percent of population), much of the population openly par take in both Hindu and Buddhist practices, with no emphasis or discrimination as to what religion one technically belongs to. Thus, Nepal has become known for its high degree of religious tolerance.
Materials Needed: None
– Select 1 student to be “it”, have them stand in the center of the gymnasium
– The rest of the class is lined across one end line of the general space
– The task of the students is to avoid the human “avalanche” located in the center of the gym and try to make it to safety on the other side
– On go, students must run to the other side of the gym without being touched by the “avalanche”
– If they are tagged, they must stand exactly where they were tagged, and help the “avalanche” in catching people.
– The other “avalanches”, however, can not move their feet.
– The game ends when everyone has been tagged.